Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Molly H.'s Connection to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

I can connect to the book "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" because in the book Imogene Herdmans blackmailed people. If she couldn't find anything on you she would make something up. I can prove this because the book said, "If Imogene didn't know a secret about a person, she would make one up. She would catch you in the girls' room or out in the hall and wispier, "I know what you did!'' and then you'd go crazy trying to figure out what it was that you did that Imogene knew about." I can connect to this because last summer I said to my sister,"I know what you did." she didn't do anything at all. She said, "What did I do?" Then she looked all nervous. I said, " Nothing I'm just messing with you." That is how I can connect to this book. Imogene and I both said," I know what you did."

No comments:

Post a Comment